Monday, February 27, 2006

Tag (or a version thereof)

Duly Inspired tagged me as a reminder that there is no point having a blog if you don't post. Only problem is she sent me this musical exercise which leaves me to do one of two things; play along and out myself as Captain and Tenille's biggest fan or change this little exercise to a less embarrassing pursuit. I have chosen the latter. So Duly Inspired my answers are as follows:

1. Name an author: Stephen King
2. Are you male/female? The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
3. Describe yourself: Firestarter
4. How do you feel about yourself? Desperation
5. Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Misery
6. Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: Carrie
7. Describe where you want to be: Children of the Corn
8. Describe how you live: Everything's Eventual
9. Describe how you love: Storm of the Century
10. What would you ask if you had just one wish? Thinner
11. Share a few words of wisdom: Sometimes They Come Back
12. Now say goodbye: Quitters, Inc.

Probably not what you were expecting but I had a fun time doing it nonetheless.

3 comments:

Duly Inspired said...

I have to wonder where you'd have written Muskrat Love, if you'd picked Captain & Tenille.

gadfly said...

finally, a new post.

excellent response, btw

Reading said...

Well, I guess that would be describe how you love... or maybe describe your current girlfriend.... or perhaps what would you ask if you had just one wish...hmmm.