Friday, October 13, 2006

LBD

She's sleek and a vixen. My girlfriend and my dog love her but who loves her the most? Her mother who has to keep herself from calling in any 24 hour period to ask how she's doing. Our answer has always been the same: "She's fine. Driving Isaac crazy. Kicking all of the pillows off the couch. Well, tonight we all say see for yourself......































































































Ed would be proud of the last two. I am personally jealous of how good she looks in my fur wrap. See you next week.
J, C & C

4 comments:

Duly Inspired said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Duly Inspired said...

I think that third picture could easily be the next cover of Dogue. Fur on fur? There's something so wrong about that.

Tiny Hiny!!!! Smooch.

gadfly said...

what about some props to the photographer? i was channeling annie leibowitz....

shiny is dazzling in the stole...

Duly Inspired said...

Oh so YOU'RE to blame. Now that I see these again, I'm thinking that the last shot is phat of my little homey in that cap.