Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tootsie Roll Pups

I walked in today to find the equivalent of a Labrador Kegger. First were the guilty faces staring back at me. Then, barely visible over the brown and blond fur, an EMPTY brownie pan. Blood pressure: Elevated. One step into the sun room revealed what was left of THE UNTOUCHED BY HUMAN HANDS pound cake that last I saw it was resting nicely on the kitchen counter this morning. Blood pressure: High. To add insult to injury when I rounded the corner there on the bathroom floor, as if they were looking for a tissue to wipe their choclately, sugary snouts, were the contents of the bathroom trash can. Blood pressure: Somewhere over the rainbow.

As a side note, the photos you are about to see in NO way absolve my dog from guilt. He's just too stupid to look at me with a guilty face!






3 comments:

Duly Inspired said...

The message here is that she doesn't like to be dressed up in foo-foo human clothes.

gadfly said...

brownies. and pound cake. kitchen counter. hmmmmm. wonder who the instigator was???

Anonymous said...

kinda looks like a weekend with my twins.