Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged

It's been so long since I signed in. There was a question for a minute whether I would even remember my password. Inspired tagged me and since I clearly can't come up with anything worth writing about on my own decided to play.

Six random things about me:

1. I am a germaphobe. For the past month a co-worker has been walking the halls coughing like a TB patient. I have a really hard time touching anything she comes in contact with and have been working up the nerve to tell our office manager I think she should take a medical leave of absence until that nasty cough goes away.

2. My closet looks like a war zone. When I want to find a pair of shoes I have to dig through piles and piles to find a pair. I try to straighten it every once in awhile but it always goes back to looking like a bomb went off.

3. I also almost never clean my purses out. Essential things like wallet, keys, phone and lipstick are moved from purse to purse that is filled with receipts, business cards of people I can't remember meeting but won't throw away in case I ever need to contact:

The Wine Society of Texas
Embark Landscape Services for a Certified Arborist
Cheryl Polson- Self proclaimed Master of Dreads/Locks
Sales Manager (Oilfield)
Spectra Energy- Team Lead Communications Services
Columbia University- Assistant Professor School of Social Work

There also must be a pound of pennies in each purse.

4. When I was really young I stepped into a huge ant pile and had bites from foot to knee on one leg. My parents wanted to put a baking soda paste on the stings but I wouldn't let them so they renamed it "Surpise" and I did.

5. I have fat feet. Shoes have to be as wide as snow shoes to fit them. My toes are like sausages.

6. I sleep with a stuffed cat named "Cat Man Dude" because I am a very tactile person and he is really soft.

Hmmm. Six random things about me and I really do seem crazy.

2 comments:

Duly Inspired said...

I have to meet Cat Man Dude!!! Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

Cheryl Polson is incredible! She did my hair all through college... when I left Houston for Dallas, I drove back for the first year just for her skills! I searched the net for her and all I can find is your page!!

Also, don't feel bad... I'm 30 and sometimes I still sleep with a stuffed rabbit I got after a near death experience as a kid.