Thursday, August 11, 2005

Now Someone Else Can Be It

Since I was tagged by Inspired who was tagged by Sass I hurriedly produced the following answers before heading home for the evening. If you are reading this and get the urge to comment that I am a dork, DON'T.

10 Years Ago Today:
Two years away from getting my degree after seven uninspired years of college.

5 Years Ago Today:
Working for my father while he worked on giving me a bleeding ulcer.

1 Year Ago Today:
In a cubicle around the corner. Now I have an office with a door. Movin’ on up!

Yesterday:
In the same office with the door.

Tomorrow:
Anywhere but here?

5 Snacks:
Cheese and crackers, french fries, peanut M&Ms, spicy Cheetohs, more french fries (I am such a health nut)

5 Bands I know most of the lyrics:
Captain and Tenille (ask me about their concert in Tulsa, OK), Fleetwood Mac (thanks to Inspired), Tim McGraw (does that count as a band), can’t really complete all five.

5 things I would do with $1,000,000:
Buy a country and beach house, invest some, write a book then publish it myself, go to Europe

5 bad habits:
smoking, eating French fries with nearly every meal, leaving my shoes under the coffee table, starting a load of laundry but not finishing, thinking I am right about everything

5 things I like doing:
bantering and laughing with my partner, cubing cows, reading, drawing, hand written letters in the mailbox

5 locations I would run away to:
Mexico, New Orleans, New York, Las Vegas, Seaside Florida

5 things I would never wear:
knit caps, head bands, anything neon, a half shirt, white pumps

5 t.v. shows:
West Wing, Law & Order, Dateline, E True Hollywood Story, Average Joe

5 movies
Gone with the Wind, Coal Miners Daughter, Urban Cowboy, Man on Fire, Sound of Music

5 famous people I’d to meet:
David Sedaris, Michael Connelly, Augusten Burroughs, Bill Clinton, Carl Hiaasen

5 biggest joys at the moment:
the love of my life, our home, our dog, our cats, and her father’s ranch house

5 favorite toys:
my camera, the big lens for my camera, sadly I too don’t have enough toys

5 things on my bedside table:
last nights cup of water, two picture frames, an Aveda candle, a friend’s Esquire magazine that I promised to give back to her three weeks ago, the last book I read

5 things I save:
postcards, old letters, obituaries, book jackets although I normally do not put them back on the book after I have read them, ticket stubs, little hotel soaps and shampoo

5 things I won’t travel without:
a big bag for those tiny soaps and shampoos, a black and brown purse, portable dvd player for the plane, sunglasses, a carton of cigarettes

5 cd’s in my car:
none, I took them all out before heading to the ranch this weekend.

No comments: