Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Things to do today:

  1. Quit current job. (organize desk so everyone knows where everything is when I am gone, must maintain best assistant ever image)
  2. Find circus. (if they still travel by rail this should not be too hard, I'll just walk the tracks until I come across one, then again I could search on the internet and find out where they are right now)
  3. Runaway with circus. (this may be difficult as I do not swallow swords, couldn't hold my fat ass up on a trapeze if there was no net and letting go would mean certain death, I can't train cats to walk a wire the diameter of yarn- hell, I can't keep my own cat from eating himself to death, I could however lay strapped to a spinning wheel while someone else threw knives at my shiny sequined costume)

No comments: