Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ranting

Since I listed my top ten favorites that begin with “R” yesterday. I have decided to reverse the process and list my ten least favorite things that begin with “R”. So again here goes….

Race Card- I don’t like this expression. Nor do I like how often it is attached to something for which it doesn’t apply.

Red Lipstick- Notice I said red. Not a nice cabernet color. Red. Bright red. Very few women can pull this off yet so many think they can.

Running- This probably has more to do with my pack a day habit rather than the act itself. Or it could be that I run like a dork. Think Forrest Gump with braces.

Rap- Sorry if you are a fan of this genre but I really don’t see anything redeeming about it and as for those people who pull up next to you at a stop light and vibrate your car with their music- F_ _ _ Off!

Riding in the Back Seat- I can’t think of too many people who like this one. I tend to get sick.
Republicans- I love a few but hate their politics.

Running Late- I have a few friends (who will go unnamed) that could not get to an event or appointment on time if their lives depended on it. To me it shows a lack of respect for other people.

Raisins- Yep, I know. Nature’s Candy and all but they give me the creeps.

Roaches- Again, I can’t think of anyone who likes these. They are so gross and to think they will outlive us in a nuclear war.

Rate of Return- I don’t always hate this one but with current market conditions and my job ROR’s have been a thorn in my side of late.

2 comments:

Duly Inspired said...

Ha! You didn't bold the Republicans... was that a nod to the few you love?

ghost said...

i agree with you on the raisins thing. there was a commercial years ago that had dancing raisins singing "i heard it through the grapevine," and i had to look away.